Monday, August 27, 2007

summer update

wow, this has been one crazy summer. I can't even put it in writing, to protect the innocent...

lots has happened since my last post. I finally got to see Blue Scholars perform at the Capitol Hill Block party, which was just phenomenal.

Last weekend the kids and I watch High School Musical 2 all weekend long... I must say, I was surprised that they could pull of a sequel, but they did and it was entertaining.

JD and I caught a baseball game, it was a bad day for the M's, so we settled in to some drinking....

Dave P left the company and we had a great going away party for him last week..

which catches us up to the last weekend. I went on a great hike up by Hurricane Ridge and then stayed the night in Port Angeles with a friend. We had a blast. See the story in my Hiking Blog...

Summer is almost over, I wonder what could possibly happen next? stay tuned, unless its like most of my summer stories, not suitable for blog :)

1 comment: