Monday, August 18, 2008

Point White Dock

I occasionally complain about living in the same place I grew up. In fact, if my kids didn't live here, I surely wouldn't either. But, there is one thing that is pretty special about living here, sharing the same experiences I had as a kid with my kids today.

They had never jumped off Point White dock before. The weather was in the 90's and we were sick of the pool. I had to convince them to go, but we all had a great time. Kelsey actually jumped before Jessica, but Jessica jumped more times. I had to help Kelsey get up the ladder.





ahhh refreshingly cold salt water!



A crabber pulled up a starfish, and look carefully, did you lose something a few years ago? The starfish had a set of keys in his grasp!


This has nothing to do with the dock, I took this the night before from my deck. It had to be the most dramatic sunset I have seen since living here.

No comments: