Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Thanksgiving 2016

This year my girls are going to spend Thankgiving with me and Connie wants to go to Everett to cousin Mikes

Crista and her family have other plans.

I asked Jess to pick up Grandma and Kelsey and bring them over. I will meet on the Seattle side

Jess picked everyone up and got on the ferry.   The traffic was the worst I've seen in years and the weather was dreadful.   We cautiously drove to Everett

It was a great visit,  Jessica got to meet baby Colton for the first time!

We had a good time.   On the way home the weather was still dreadful but the traffic was light.   We got to the ferry dock in Seattle but  there was no boat for some time.   Jess made the decision to drive around.   She drove all day!   Grandma was very happy to have been chauffeured to and from Thanksgiving dinner.    We won't do this next year though!

No comments: