Monday, April 2, 2007

mile 1350





WOW, a lot has happened since my last post.. where to start...

Sunday am, Cap went to church and Gale and us went to a great local restaraunt called Star. Then we went home and Cap drove us in to SF for the day. We hopped on the cable car in the business district and then switched at Powell to go to Fishermans wharf. We checked out all the great sights there and went to a few cool view destinations. Cap drove us over the Golden Gate on the way back to their house.

Back at the house, Cap cooked us up a great meal and we looked at all the pictures we took so far for the trip. It was such a pleasure to spend time with Cap and Gale! Their condo is so cool! Cap sent us off with a bag of lemons from their tree on the patio.

early to sleep, we left Novato at 6 am. We beat the traffic out of the city and soon were cruising on to LA. Ahead of schedule, I decided to take a Hollywood exit and soon we were walking on Hollywood blvd.

Finally got to the hotel and checked in at 3. It is literally right across the street from the main entrance! The kids and I took a quick dip and then showered and got dress for dinner with my great aunt Jean. I have not seen her in 10 years, so I did have some anxiety. I found the place, I actually remember it from when I went there at age 12.. Jessicas age.. We visited for a while, and then went to dinner. After dinner we took some pictures, chatted some more and headed back to DL to get some rest for tomorrow. Which is what I should be doing now.. ok,gonna try to get some picts up now and then sleep. more soon.

No comments: