Wednesday, April 4, 2007

wiped out..

it took me 4 days, but I broke em! the main gate is open and both my kids are sound asleep!

yesterday was pretty gnarly.. after our afternoon break and 4 pm lunch, we headed back for more. This time, we went into the California Adventures park.. This park has the crazy rides. We went on a bunch of rides, the first big one was the Screaming Cali rollercoaster.. It launches you from 0 to 50 in 5 seconds. there is a big loop in it, so I decided to sit this one out. The kids loved it of course.. Then we went on the river run, but it was dark by then and we got wet... so, one more ride then we head back.. the last ride was the new one, the Twilight Zone Hotel of horrors. It was the scariest ride I have ever been on.

Back to the room at 8:30 to change. We left at 9:10 to get ready for the fireworks.. We waited on Disney main street in a huge crowd when it was announced the show was cancelled due to winds.. Before the message was even over, both girls take off for Space Mountain.. I tried to keep up but finally caught them in the line. .With the estimated wait time of 90 minutes! at 9:30 at night.. .the longest line we have encountered. Jessica had to do this. I tried to talk her out of it, Kelsey tried.. heck, we havent even had dinner at this point. Well, the line moved along quicker than it was posted. And the ride was really cool!

11 pm we went to a restaraunt right across from the gate to get dinner.. back at the room at 1145 i went out side to get some stuff out of the car..I came in and both girls were in bed, tv OFF! talking about the great rides and experiences. I sat with them for a while then we all wentto bed.

so, here it is, our last day at disney, and the kids cant get out of bed.. well, I am up and I need a double Green tea.

More to come from LAGUNA BEACH tonight.

2 comments:

Crista said...

Hey Bro, sounds like you guys are having a blast! We wish were there. Say HI to the girls and post some more pictures.

Kyle Chittick said...

Yeah, and quit drinking that green tea... be a man and drink COFFEE! :-) Remember, it's good for you!

Sounds like you and da girls are having a great time!