Saturday, April 7, 2007

mile 2641 7.5 days - THE END

its over.. spring break 07 is in the books.. We all had a great time and will cherish the memories forever.. I had a lot of time to think while driving so long.. Why did I feel I needed to take the kids to Disneyland? My mother took my sister and I some 30 years ago and it left a life long impression. I still remember many of the things we did so long ago. It had to mean something to not lose those memories. I wanted my kids to have the same experience. Also, It was great to see family that we just don't see enough. To family I missed on this trip, you were not forgotten! We will come pay a visit! you are warned. :)

I will do one final post of pictures on Monday or Tuesday..

thanks everyone!

Tired Craig

1 comment:

Kyle Chittick said...

glad y'all made it home safe and sound. now get some rest! thanks for the bloggin' and photos!