Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Seafair 2007! - August 5

It was a bittersweet Seafair, the first one since Glenn died. Glenn and I have been attending Seafair since the 80's. It was a bit different this year without him. I brought the kids along twice before, so we are building on our own tradition now...

The girls and I drove over to the races Sunday am. We found a house to park at not too far away. As I was standing in line to buy a ticket, someone came up and handed me a VIP pass. We waltzed right in through the VIP line, very cool.

We watched the races and the planes, we ate a lot of junk and we swam in the lake. It was a very nice, long day at the races. I would have been happier if Theoret had won in the U-37, but it was cool to see the U-6 O boy Oberto/Miss Madision win, even if they are from Indiana...












No comments: