Friday, October 9, 2015

Kina and Garrett Wedding - Oct 3 2015

A few months back, Bronwen got a call from her Niece, Kina.   I  overheard her talking and figured out she was being asked to provide food for her wedding.  I took note of the date, then heard her say 250 people. Longview ain't that big, so I before she was off the phone, I had two nights booked at the Red Lion.  (Note, try Hampton Inn next time or go to Vancouver)

We worked on the plan for a few weeks and had a pretty good one, but weddings happen and change happens. so we didn't get to make everything we wanted.  We made a LOT of food though. I volunteered myself and worked way too hard.   You would think that would do it, but no, I could not sleep in the crappiest hotel room I have seen in years.  Sigh.  What a dump.

The wedding was beautiful, the food went off without a hitch. It was fun!  I enjoyed being a part of it, since I really don't know her family very well. Her neice Olivia helped us a lot on Friday, but as I suspected, Saturday, Wedding day, everyone was busy! 

After the wedding we went back to the Red Lion where I got some sleep but not before having a fun night in the lounge with the Eagles convention!

The next am, we headed for Seaside Oregon.

Bronwen, Mom, Jeanie and Marci



B and her niece Olivia



No comments: