Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2014 Holiday wrap up

Holdays!  last few years it's been a big stressful event.

A few months before Thanksgiving I appproached my mother and asked her to come to Thanksgiving at Mikes house with me.   I told her I would drive her.  She agreed.   

A week or so before Thanksgiving, Crista decided to come to Mikes too!  That meant that Crista could drive mom!

Thanksgiving was fun.  We got to meet Danikas baby daddy!   Alan.  He was wearing a Seahawks jersey.  The Seahawks were playing on Thanksgiving this year.  I wanted to wear my jersey, but realized my mom wouldn't approve! 

It was a nice visit, but afterwards I realized I did not take any pictures. 

I got home in time for kickoff and Devin and his gf were here for dinner.   We all watched the game. 

Christmas Eve I went to Mikes for dinner as they were not planning to come to Cristas on Christmas.  If they were, I wold have skipped it . But they werent and I wanted to meet my new cousin, baby Colton!

Danika had her baby a few weeks before.  It was great to see this tiny baby. It's been a long time since I've been around a newborn.

Christmas dinner was good. The girls picked me up from the ferry. In the car, I realized why.. Their mom was in the Hospital.     We had a good day and a nice dinner. It was good to see everyone.   The girls dropped me off at the Bremerton ferry and I went home and we had another Christmas with B and her kids.

Christmas Eve with baby Colton!

















No comments: