Thursday, June 4, 2015

Craig goes to the gym - A new chapter

Monday am, I checked my email as I was getting ready to hit the gym.   I read an email that came in just before midnight.  As of today, we no longer have a gym membership!   I don't always have time to check my email before going to the gym, thank goodness I did this morning!

So, today, I tried out the "gym" at Century Plaza.   Lame.  But, I did feel like it was my own private gym for 10 minutes before someone else showed up.  

I even used some weights this am, which I have not done at Golds in months.  I do like being able to see outside. It's on the 3re flloor and the windows open to Pike street.   Good early am people watching!


No tv's on the individual machines, so I listened to Kiro on my iphone. I'll probably try to use this time to listen to podcasts that I rarely have time for.

Will see how it goes.   I am a bit disappointed, with no notice and a much lesser facility, but I'll survive.  its not about me.. not one bit.

No comments: