Thursday, February 18, 2016

Christmas 2015

This year Connie decided to play bridge on Christmas night, so I volunteered to bring a traditional breakfast Casserole over in the morning and open our presents.


The day before, I threw my back out.   I was planning to go see Cousin Mike and the Mustells for Christmas Eve but didn't dare, so I could at least try to make it on Christmas. 

Bronwen drove, I kept an ice pack on my back and we  picked up Kelsey and we went to Grandmas.   Jessica was in England.

When we got there, she ushered us to Crista's.  I was concerned as I was on muscle relaxers that make me cranky.    I had to really try to be relaxed.  We opened our presents and ate casserole.

Maddie and Mitch were at Mitch's parents in Idaho.  


On the ferry home I was walking laps to stretch my back and I ran into John Sloat and family.  I said hi and went on my way to stretching.


Kevin and Shana came over a few days later when they got back from Oregon.   Kimmi in Brazil and Devin a no show.











No comments: