Thursday, February 18, 2016

Kelsey's early graduation present

I took Jessica and Kelsey and B to Hawaii in February of Jess's senior year.   It was part of her graduation present.

Now it was Kelseys turn to graduate.

While Kelsey and I do travel well together,  my best memories of our trips are her and Jess bonding.  They worked together and were great sisters on our trips together.   I  wanted to somehow bring Jess into this.

Jess works a lot, and is gone all summer.  I realized that there is a three day weelend for Dr King in January.   I talked to Jessica and hatched my plan.

 I sent Jessica and Kelsey to Universal Studios California for the weekend!   I booked everything in advance, hired a driver and got them set up in the Hilton Universal City.   

The kids did great.   They had a great time.  They gave me a really nice present afterwards!

No comments: