Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

I was patiently waiting to hear a plan for Mother' Day.  Usually Crista likes to just chill at her house but sometimes we take Mom out for Brunch.  This year, it's Maddies first Mother's Day, so who knows what is going to happen!

Mom calls me early in teh week, says no plans.  She seemed a bit bothered by it, so I quickly called Anthony's and made a reservation for four.  I assumed Crista would not want to go.

A few days later, Crista tells me the plan.  Snacks at her house,  11-12 am.  Well, my reservation is for 10 am. I change it but I can only move it to 10:30. Not sure how this is better.

Mom calls me, tells me Crista is upset.  So I said it's her Mothers day. We can cancel and just hang out at Cristas.   We decide to decide in the am.

We get to Cristas and have our snacks. I got to see Mavrik for  the second time.   Mom wanted to go to Anthony's so she and I and James went.
















Oh and I brought her some of the smoked salmon jerky from Seattle fish guys

We had a nice, hot brunch with the sun shining on us.


1 comment:

Kyle Chittick said...

Your Mom looks thrilled with all the photography as usual!