Tuesday, May 29, 2018

One year anniversary!

We made it a whole year! :)

We had all kinds of great plans, going to Alki,  eating at Canliss.. we did neither.


We did go to Dim-sum on Saturday!  it was awesome as usual. We had a few beers at the bowling alley,  taking a break from our beer break.   We ate at The Chelan on Sunday.    Bought a whole bunch of yummy seafood from Seattle Fish Guys.

As for presents.   The First Anniversary is Paper.   Paper?

I read that clocks are a good gift, I had a few picked out on Amazon.   B got me a book!  Made of paper!  brilliant!

I came up with a good idea at the last minute.  We walked over  and took the bus up the hill to the California ave.  We went to the Poggie Tavern and played pull tabs!  Paper!  We lost $40 bucks.. :(..

On the way home, we stopped in the gas station and picked up an extra beer.  I decided to take anotehr change and bought some scratchers.  We won!  $10 ahead on scratchers at least...








No comments: