Monday, November 26, 2012

C line

I left Bs car at Alaska Junction today. She is on day 7. Two days ago, the chef and sous chef realized they had scheduled Max, the 23 year old, to 7 days in a row. They switched the sched to give Max time off, and put B in for 7 days in a row. ha ha. Classic

She got off early yesterday. but it was Sunday and she had a car. I am betting she will get off early today, especially when they realize she has been there 7 days straight. The first 56 bus is at 3:07, so she could have to wait a few hours to get home.  So, I left her car at the Junction and she can hop on the first C line that comes along. 

I don't think I will want to do this full time though. If it gets slow and she starts getting out at 1, we will have to figure something else out. I grabbed the second to last seat. It is so crowded I can't even read my book. The seats are smaller, which makes no sense cause people are not getting smaller.

No comments: