Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

No kids this year, I ventured up to Cousin Mikes alone. Bronwen worked.

I got there before the rest of the West Sound family. Dan, Mike, Danika and Sean were there. Sean was preparing the deep fry the bird AND ham again.

Maddie, Jeremy and James showed up shortly after. I asked where Connie was, and she said "at home". What? I had no idea!  Crista, Jay, Mathew and introducing Constatine, arrived a little later. Crista said mom didn't want me to know she wasn't coming

The day was nice, Mike had us play a new game. I don't remember the name, but she gave us all 3, one dollar bills. Roll the three dice and it tells you to either give a dollar left, right, put one in kitty or keep your dollar. Once Kitty is full and one person has a dollar left, its over. Dan won!

Mike made deviled eggs. They were good. She also made pigs in a blanket.

I enjoyed a big plate of mash potatoes, salad and dinner rolls. I filed up. I skipped dessert. She had a bunch of pies.

Next up, Christmas eve. Maddie wants to have it at her and Jeremys new house. Mike is of course doing her dinner. I am in the middle. Since going to Cristas on Christmas, I will probably go to Mikes on Christmas eve. I havent seen Maddie and Jeremys house yet.

Danika and Sean are doing something else for Christmas this year.

No comments: