Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend with Kelsey

It's been a while since she came over for the night so I was thrilled when Kelsey asked me to take her to her horseback riding lesson then take her back to my house for the night.  I alreayd had friday off, so it was perfect timing.

We had a fun weekend. Bronwen and I already had Friday am plans to try Flapjacks restaurant in Burien again, so  having Kelsey along was even better.  

After breakfast, Bronwen had to go to Southcenter so we did our own thing.  We went to St Vincents for some thrift shoppig then we went to the Museum of Flight.   After that, we came home and walked down the beach to have dinner at the new Blue Moon burger place.

After dinner we stopped at Top Pot dougnuts for desssert that no one had room for!

Kelsey and I went to see Grandma on Saturday and then I took her home.  Great weekend.





No comments: